Chantal LEHMANN’S savoir-faire
- Developing original and efficient massage protocols
- Creating a menu of services adapted to your brand’s image
- Establishing training techniques
- Recruitment and consultation services
- Quality analysis and consultations
- Media and public relations consultation
- Events (seminars, wellbeing sessions, etc.)
- Initial training: Aesthetic & cosmetic
- Ongoing courses: Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Courses on massage and wellbeing: Tui na (Hong Kong), shiatsu (Tokyo), reiki (France and Tokyo), Thai massage (Wat Pho, Bangkok), massage for babies (Montreal), stone therapy (Los Angeles), sophrology-yoga (Tokyo), pilates (Paris), Hawaiian massage (lomilomi), Korean relaxation (Korea), lymphatic drainage, plantar reflexology (Thailand and Hong Kong), Ayurveda (Techniques: abhyanga, kalari kaï, shirodhara)
Chantal LEHMANN’S Experiences
Known for her unique knowledge and worldliness, acclaimed beauty and cosmetic brands have sought out Chantal Lehmann to create their massage protocols, spas and wellbeing centres, to give massage and treatment training to technical teams, etc.
- Development and creation of “Soin Découverte”: Creation of the philosophy behind Sisley treatments used in stores – Product portfolio – Film on methodology – Development of the line and necessary tools
- Creation of the new corporate identity and tools for organisation (sales rapport, business planning…) – Development of 3 perfumes and Phyto-Vecteur - Fashion launches
- Creation of Sisley spa’s essential service menu: 7 Facial massages – Facial treatment Exclusif Byblos – Anti-aging treatment (3 different options) – 2 energizing massages Experts Energisant (Taoist, Ayurveda, Chinese) and relaxing (Hawaiian, Shiatsu, Thai) – 2 Programmes exclusively at Byblos spa – A 3 day weight loss ritual – Zen Harmony massage – Product portfolio – Team organizer – Creation of the service menu (text describing each treatment) – Development of a special exfoliant and 2 expert body balms
- Creation of the Phyto-Aromatique face and body service menu: 7 Facial treatments – 2 Anti-age facials (3 options) – 2 Body exfoliating treatments – 1 Hand and 1 foot treatment – Back treatment – Product portfolio – Creation of the institutional brochure for presenting treatments (organization of photo shoot)
- Creation of the new ultra-luxurious treatment Grand Soin (product portfolio – clinical testing) International development of the concept of spas in 5 star hotels and palaces: strategy implementation for subsidiaries – Grand opening of spas – The Byblos Spa (St Tropez) – Atami et Hakone (Japan) – Le Palace (Gstaad) – Aquafalls Destination Spa (Portugal) – Carlyle (New York) – La Bastide de Gordes (Lubéron, France)- Presentation of service menus for consultants and hotels
- Creation of operational marketing tools (marketing, communication and training) Product launches: package development – Product testing – Projection and allocation of factories – Analysis and recording of the results of product sales and PR for treatments at partner hotels – Communication: presentation of treatments to journalists – Conducted French and international interviews – Creation of personalized protocols for VIPs – Followed press coverage – Creation of press portfolio
Collaboration for the grand opening of the Guerlain Institute (l’Institut Guerlain) 68 Champs Élysées (Paris, France)
Creation of service menus including protocol elaboration, invention of training tools, marketing redaction for the service menu, analysis of the spa team, aesthetician training and training follow-ups.
Acted as a consultant for public and press relations, beauty expert for web events, style development for product portfolios.
Do not hesitate to contact us by phone for more information or an estimate at 01 78 769 002. Or send us an email at: contact @ chantallehmann.com. If you are not totally convinced of what Chantal LEHMANN can do for you and your brand, discover the praise filled articles from renowned women’s magazines about Chantal’s holistic massage and treatment protocols!